1 on 1 Mental Health Coaching
Not Feeling Like Yourself?
Does this sound familiar?
You deserve to feel your best, let me help.
Click below to hear Jennifer speak on
It’s not counselling, so what is it?
Let me explain…
Life is like a bicycle! (Where are my cyclists and spinners at?)
In order for a bicycle to roll smoothly, the wheels need to be in good shape. There needs to be air in the tires. All the spokes need to be there, or else your wheel will be warped and not roll right.
So what happens when you have a flat? Or break a spoke? Well, things won’t be rolling so well.
The same goes for your mental health. There any many things that contribute to experiencing positive mental health.
When we are able to balance the components of our health, our “wheel of life” rolls smoothly.
But when things are unbalanced, we get a pretty funky looking wheel, and the ride gets bumpy and unenjoyable. This is often when depression and anxiety set in.
Other professionals may only be able to support you in a few of these areas, which leaves your wheel unbalanced, so you still aren’t fully healed.
That’s where all of these fancy titles (rec therapy, health coaching and functional medicine) come in. This unique combination of skills allows me to support you fully in all of these areas of life.
With my support, you will start to understand how you can take charge of your own moods and anxiety by addressing your entire being (rather than just a few of these areas), which will allow you to free yourself from these lows and allow you to live the life you deserve.
Now, I know you might think “I’m too depressed to deal with all of those areas, I’m going to be stuck here forever.” I’ll be honest, a few years ago I thought the same thing. What I learned is that you have a lot more control than you think, and what you need is someone to show that to you.
So bring your wheels, as mangled as they may seem, and let me help you get rolling again, one spoke at a time.
Spark PackageSetting You Up For Mental Wellness
- 1 x 90 minute foundation session, to understand your overall health, and make a plan to move forward
- 14 follow up appointments (weekly for first 6 weeks, biweekly for remainder)
- Voxer coaching (voice and text messaging) during business hours 5 days/week
- You can expect your treatment to be unconventional. Topics like free time activity, stress, time management, nutrition, exercise, getting outdoors, creative outlets, motivation, relationships, sleep, environmental toxins, and much more may be discussed
- Minimum 6 month commitment is required to ensure optimal results and maintenance. Further treatment may be recommended.
Re-Kindle1on1 health coaching
- For individuals who have worked with Jennifer in the past year who need ongoing treatment or a tune up
- Monthly cost will depend on the frequency and intensity of treatment needs
- Month to month commitment
- Your treatment plan will be developed with Jennifer based upon your unique needs
- Cancellation of commitment must be give 30 days prior to last appointment, or an additional month will be charged
A few years ago, I was in a pretty dark place. It made no sense to me. I had a great job, a beautiful home, a loving partner, great friends, a supportive family, good health, but yet I felt miserable.
I remember sitting in “the chair” (where I spent way too much time at this stage of my life) when suddenly it dawned on me: I need to start taking some of my own medicine.
You see, I was working as a Recreation Therapist and telling my clients all these things they needed to do, but I wasn’t doing any of them. No wonder I felt like crap! I started taking some steps to make myself feel better, and my mood definitely improved.
But then it seemed that all the physical activity, meditation, and nature exposure in the world couldn’t get me to where I wanted to be. I felt better, but still not 100%. I sought help from a functional medicine physician and got more pieces of the puzzle put together.
Now, several years later, I’m in control of my depression and anxiety. Sometimes it tries to sneak back in, but I have the skills and confidence to get back on track before I get too deep.
I’ve since added education in Functional Medicine to my arsenal so that I can support people in all areas of health (rather than just recreation). With my experience and training, I know I can help you rise above your depression and anxiety so you too can feel like yourself again!
How You’ll Feel
If You’re Doing the Same Thing Over and Over and Expecting Different Results…
…It’s time to try something different.
Let me help you to take the confusion out of taking care of your mind and body. I will help you understand why healing can be so hard, and support you in the process so you can get back to being the amazing person you are.
Ready to get started?
If you are ready to feel like yourself again, I want to hear from you! Let’s connect to see if it’s the right fit.